Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Royal Guardians

Royal Palace, Bangkok, Thailand
November 18, 2012
Nikon D3100: Tamron 18-270 at 35mm: ISO 280: 1/500 sec.: f/11
What better way to start off the new year than with a post from Thailand!  I am finally getting time to edit my pictures from Thailand, and there are lots of them, so those will be coming slowly over the next couple months probably.  I am taking another bar exam in February so the posts will likely be slow until I am done with that.  The Royal Palace was a great way to start our vacation in Bangkok.  We literally drove from the airport straight to the Palace and grabbed a subpar and expensive lunch at the cafe across the street.  Then there was about 2 hours of nearly non-stop photo taking inside the palace grounds!  Because there was so much I wanted to shoot, and we still had a whole lot of touring to do with limited time, I had to resort to a lot of pre-set controls on my shooting and wasn't thrilled with the lighting in many, but there are some I am really happy with.

No comments: