Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

3 Most Popular Posts

In honor of hitting 3,000 views, I thought I would post my 3 most popular posts based solely on the number of page views.  Unfortunately, a number of photos were tied for third, so here they are--the four photos tied for third.
Bogus Basin, Idaho 2005

Spanish Fork, Utah 2011

Royal Palace, Bangkok, Thailand 2012

Ayutthaya, Thailand 2012

I was not surprised by any of the photos that were tied for third.  The first two were not great shots, but they are two of the oldest posts so it makes sense they would have more views since they have been online for much longer.  The second two happen to be two of my favorites from Thailand.

Coming in at second:

Ayutthaya, Thailand 2012
I was really surprised by this one.  I really wasn't too excited about this shot, but I have received a lot of positive feedback on it.  I liked the symmetry and it came out much better once I converted it to black and white, but it still isn't one of my favorites.  

Coming in first, my most popular photo:

Tumalo Falls, Oregon 2012

This isn't my personal favorite photo, but I was pleased with how it came out and am not too surprised it has been my most popular post.  Perhaps the most surprising part is that I have photos from 17 different countries of some really fun stuff, but this shot from Oregon is the most popular.

No comments: