Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Top 10 of 2014


Another year is coming to an end so it's time to post my top ten of the year.  As always, this is a wholly subjective list of my personal favorites and has nothing to do popularity or quality.  Check out my favorites from recent years: 2013 and 2012.  Hopefully, the images get better each year even if the places I am visiting aren't as exciting.  That tends to happen when new kids come and since we are having a new baby in January, 2015 will likely be more local shots.  2014  saw me head to Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Boston and Washington.  Good thing I had some dedicated shooting time over Halloween in Washington as six of my top ten came from that weekend. Click on the links to see the details of the original post.

At number 10, this shot comes from the cemetery in Pullman, Washington.



At number 9, this abandoned barn off the highway between Pullman, WA and Moscow, ID.


At number 8, the Heidenreich Dairy Barn outside Colfax, Washington.

At number 7, the Manning-Rye covered bridge outside Colfax, Washington.



At number 6, Red Rock Canyon photographed from Turtle Head.

At number 5, the Navajo Loop at Bryce Canyon.




At number 4, the TA Leonard Barn in Pullman, Washington.

At number 3, some colorful fields just below Steptoe Butte, Washington.


At number 2, the Paul Revere statue in front of the Old North Church in Boston.


At number 1, my favorite shot from 2014 from the Grand Canyon.


No comments: