Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 10 of 2013


      As I did for 2012, I am counting my 2013 photos as all those that I posted in 2013.  Since I usually run a couple months behind in editing and posting, my 2013 runs pretty much from November, 2012 through October, 2013.  That means my recent trips to Bryce Canyon, Victoria, B.C., Vancouver and Seattle will have to wait for 2014.
     This was an exciting year.  I spent a week in Thailand and a day in Seoul. I was able to take a couple trips to Washington, a weekend in Utah and a full day shooting in the Valley of Fire.  I enjoyed a relaxing week in northern Idaho and a weekend at the beach in Oceanside.  Below are my favorite 10 shots from the year.  It was a lot harder to pick my favorite photos than last year, but I hope I show some improvement.  These may not be my best technical shots, but they are the ones I like the best.  If you would like to see more information on the photo, click the link below the photos.

# 10--Krabi, Thailand


#9--Bridal Veil Falls, Utah


#8--Seattle, Washington

#7--Ayutthaya, Thailand

#6--Phranang Cave Beach, Thailand

#5--Kingston, Idaho
#4--Ayutthaya, Thailand

#3--Kingston, Idaho
#2--Seoul, South Korea
#1--Kingston, Idaho

No comments: