Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Street Scene Downtown Phoenix

Phoenix, Arizona
March 28, 2015
Nikon D3100: Tamron 18-270 at 18 mm: ISO 100: 13 sec.: f/16
After watching the spring training game, we headed downtown to watch an amazing Kentucky-Notre Dame tourney game.  After the game, we walked around downtown a little so I could try and get some good shots.  Unfortunately, Phoenix was very boring and most of the buildings weren't even lit up.  I had given up and we were walking back to the car when I found this really cool lamp by the tram stop.  I had to wait a while until a tram came and left, but I was really happy with the result.  The original shot had a lot of light bleeding into the sky and the buildings from the blue lamp.  I cleaned up as much as I could in the final product.

No comments: